Bo Ellingboe
Vanja Brynjolf
6 participants
Gaston Strømmer
Gaston Strømmer
FREMVEKSTEN Du ska bara vara lite klok, aldrig för klok
blob

( into the unknown )
all that i know lies within emotion, words remain unspoken – lead me through the dark. all that i see came to me in colours, lasted for a moment – lead me through the dark.
Gaston Strømmer
Gaston Strømmer
blob

( into the unknown )
all that i know lies within emotion, words remain unspoken – lead me through the dark. all that i see came to me in colours, lasted for a moment – lead me through the dark.
Gaston Strømmer
Gaston Strømmer
blob

( into the unknown )
Hana Detlefsen
Hana Detlefsen
STYRKE I fara, behov och elände kräver det mod i bröstet
blob

- - now renegades are the people with their own philosophies they change the course of history everyday people like you and me we're the renegades, we're the people with our own philosophies
Hana Detlefsen
Hana Detlefsen
blob

- - now renegades are the people with their own philosophies they change the course of history everyday people like you and me we're the renegades, we're the people with our own philosophies
Hana Detlefsen
Hana Detlefsen
blob

Bo Ellingboe
Bo Ellingboe
LÆRERTEAM Den som talar mycket säger sällan vad som är bra
blob

- - to me where the wild things are is a place that exists in our minds ; it's a place of liberty and shamelessness. it can take a split second or a lifetime to find it but once you do, you'll be free
Vanja Brynjolf
Vanja Brynjolf
GÖTEBORG Livet är en kamp, ​​du måste förbereda dig för striden
blob

life if beautiful - - I know that it hurts sometimes, but it's beautiful Workin' every day, now you bleedin' through your cuticles Passin' through a portal as you're just sittin' in your cubicle
Nayir Forslöf
Nayir Forslöf
TRØBBEL För att nå toppen av trädet måste du sikta mot himlen
blob

Nayir Forslöf
Nayir Forslöf
TRØBBEL För att nå toppen av trädet måste du sikta mot himlen
blob

Contenu sponsorisé